Get the best selection in roofing from Eenigenburg Exteriors. There are so many options in the roofing industry these days that are able to give your house that great curb appeal and not compromise on durability. As “storm specialists,” we guarantee that your roof is checked and re-checked during our roofing process to ensure it is weather resistant to leaks.
Whether it is a new construction, re-roofing, or repair, our skilled team applies expert knowledge to get the job done right. On top of being roofing contractors, we also offer a siding service to give your entire exterior an original look to go with your remodeled or new roof! With our multiple construction services available and years of experience under our belt, we bring the professionalism utilized in our commercial and government roofing jobs to the residential realm.
Middle Tennessee Shingles and
GAF provides an array of roofing shingles to help create a roof that is wind-resistant, energy-efficient, and provides maximum durability on your home. Not only are our products top-of-the-line, but also come in a variety of colors and styles so that you have optimal choices on the aesthetics of your home.
Looking for something a little different? Ask one of our specialists about our metal roofing options. Once you choose your material, Eenigenburg Exteriors will schedule a time for your new construction or remodel and install a full roofing system. Work with Eenigenburg Exteriors to install windows and doors as well!
We can help make sure your project, any size, is fully financed. We accept credit cards and we now offer financing, please contact us for more information.
Roof Repair and Maintenance
When you need professional and experienced roofers in Nashville, TN or the surrounding areas, you can rely on our team at Eenigenburg Exteriors. We have over 40 years of experience providing homeowners with quality roofing repairs and replacement services. Whether you have missing shingles and need them replaced or you suspect that you have a roof leak, we have the knowledge and skill to get the job done right.
9 Potential Signs That Your Roof May Need To Be Replaced
It isn't always easy to determine when you need a roof repair or if you need a roof replacement. Some of the most common signs that you need a professional opinion:
- Shingle edges are curled or missing shingles are visible.
- Double layering of shingles. Shingles aren't designed to have a second layer of shingles on top of them. Double layering puts extra moisture and heat being applied to the first layer of shingles and will make that first layer age faster.
- Bald spots where granules are missing.
- Broken or damaged flashing. The flashing on your roof helps to keep the moisture out at the joints in your roofing system.
- Missing or Cracked shingles. This can be caused by age or storm damage.
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles.
- Ice Damming is a ridge of ice that forms at the edge of a roof and prevents melting snow (water) from draining off the roof.
- Hail Damage. When there is a hailstorm usually there is damage throughout your neighborhood. It is safest to call a profession to asses the damage.
- Storm Damage. After severe weather, if you notice shingles on the ground that match the color of your shingles or if you see debris on your roof, just to be on the safe side, contact a roofing specialist to inspect your roof for damage.
You can trust in our 40+ years of experience to provide you with expert knowledge of your options. Give us a call at Eenigenburg Exteriors today for your free estimate.